Hello, I’m Anh
I am a Vietnamese coder living in Oulu, Finland.
This blog is my learning diary, in which I share knowledge from my own experience or research.
Hopefully you can find something useful here and don’t hesitate to open a discussion or leave a feedback!
In this article, let’s talk about custom post types. What are they, why we need them, how to create them programmatically, and have a look on its anatomy in case you want to have custom design templates for the pages generated by the custom post type.
This route which make living the WordPress life much easier, and much faster than with FTP.
A Bootstrap-style announcement/information bar that is fixed to the top, including one text string and one button.
The purpose of this article is to provide some methods to customize a WordPress theme.
In this article, let’s discuss how to implement reCaptcha v3 on a custom forms and the differences among the reCaptcha versions.
In this post, let’s see how to make columns in a row from Bootstrap to have equal height no matter how much content is inside.
- WordPress: Create custom post type programmatically
- [WordPress] Open Images in Posts into Lightboxes On Clicks (Without Plugins)
- Mangools Review: A Productive SEO tool for The Affiliates
- [Vue.js] 8 months into Vue and what I like about it
- [WordPress] How to Display Modified Date By Using Hooks (in Newspaper Theme, or Any Theme)